This one of a kind fudge recipe has it all – chocolate, peanut butter and pumpkin! In between the two layers of creamy, dreamy fudge are chopped Snickers bars. Bonus: It’s easy to make!
Prep time: 2 hr 20 min | Total time: 2 hr 20 min | Serves: 16 pieces
- 1½ C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ C white chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk, divided
- ½ C creamy peanut butter
- ½ C pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, divided
- 1 C chopped snickers, divided (about 9 fun size bars, cut into 8 pieces each)
- Sprinkles for topping, if desired.
About the author: Julie is a blogger at This Gal Cooks. She’s a Florida native, a wanderlust, a dark chocoholic, online shopping enthusiast and health and nutrition nerd. She lives in south Florida with her boyfriend Ken and their little gremlin dog Kahlua.