Who loves quick and easy bread recipes? If you’re looking to bake a healthy loaf full of nuts and fruits, give this Whole Wheat Cranberry Walnut Bread recipe a try.
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 cup halved walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries (or frozen cranberries thawed in the fridge)
- (glaze) 1 cup powdered sugar
- (glaze) 2 tablespoons low fat buttermilk
About the author: Caroline is a food blogger and photographer, recipe developer and a mom of two boys. She runs Chocolate & Carrots where she shares everything from healthier baking recipes, family friendly meals, pregnancy and baby updates and more!