If you love coconut and are looking for a great way to start the weekend make these Coconut Macadamia Chocolate Bars. They are loaded with coconut and macadamia nuts and ready in no time at all. Enjoy!
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ sticks melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
About the Author: Christine is a fitness enthusiast, cook, baker, giraffe lover, wannabe yogi and happiness seeker. She posts flavorful, (mostly) healthy recipes on her blog Apple of My Eye.