One head of broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
Course ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
3. Place on a greased foil-lined baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. You should use your desired amount. Lemon pepper is also a good addition. I like to use my hands to make sure that the olive oil and seasonings are equally distributed.
4. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes or so to prevent burning. If you like your broccoli firm, remove after about 10 minutes; if you like yours softer, cook a little longer. You’re the boss!
5. Enjoy your Roasted Broccoli!
About the Author: Kim McCallie writes the food blog, A Well-Seasoned Life, where she shares her love of food and family. Her recipes are simple, affordable, and, of course, well-seasoned.