Egg Muffins are a perfect breakfast for anyone who is “on-the-go.” They are incredibly easy to make and very versatile. They can be customized hassle-free to include your favorite vegetables, meats and spices.
- 1 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbs. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. pepper (or to taste)
About the Author: Stephanie is the author of the food blog, Eat.Drink.Love. where she loves to share easy and healthy recipes that everyone can enjoy. Visit her site to check out all of her creations!