EatSmart™ Precision Elite Thermocouple Digital Food Thermometer
Industry Leading Design and Accuracy!
Designed by cooking professionals for home use, the Precision Elite Thermocouple is a perfect tool for the serious home cook, baker or griller. This digital thermometer allows users to confidently cook food to the ideal temperature. With a temperature range from -40F to 572F, there isn't a temperature reading this unit can't handle!
Simply flip open the stainless-steel probe and the bright blue backlight will illuminate, making it easy to read in any light. Insert the tip of the thermometer into the food and the unit delivers readings in 7 seconds or less to a resolution of +- 0.1F. The 4-inch FDA approved foldable probe has a 1.5 mm step-down tip, allowing for smaller punctures to keep meats moist and delicious. It comes with a high-quality, anti-microbial nylon carrying case to keep the thermometer safe when not in use.
The Precision Elite utilizes a unique, proprietary thermocouple sensor, which registers an extremely accurate internal food temperature. The added speed of a thermocouple translates into better ability to cook and serve your food at the perfect temperature, while avoiding potential burns over a hot stove or grill. The accuracy of this thermometer translates into food that is cooked to perfection and decreases the risk of food borne illness from undercooked food.
- EatSmart InstaRead Technology: Measurements in 7 Seconds or Less
- Temperature Range: -40F - 572F
- Measurement Modes: Celsius or Fahrenheit with a resolution of 0.1 degree F
- Easy to read large 1.5" LCD display with blue backlight
- 4" probe with 1.5mm step down and splash-proof design
- Hold Feature: Lock in temperature for safe reading
- Includes high quality anti-microbial nylon storage case
- FDA and NSF Certified
- Includes 2 AAA batteries with your purchase
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 2-Year Warranty
- MODEL#: ESFT-02
Claim to Fame:
#4 on The Spruce Top 10 Instant Read Thermometers in 2017
#4 on Top Ten Reviews The Best Meat Thermometers of 2017
We Also Recommend